Banana split banana bread
1 cbutter (softened)
2 cmashed,ripe bananas(about 4)
1 tspbaking soda
2 tspbaking powder
2 cmini chocolate chips (optional)
1 cchopped pecans (optional)
How to Make Banana split banana bread
- Cream sugar,eggs and butter until fluffy.
- Mix bananas and milk in a separate bowl,set aside.
- Sift flour,baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed butter mixture,alternately with bananas,until blended well.Then add chocolate chips and nuts mix well.
- Spoon batter into two 5 1/4 x 9 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch greased and floured loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Cool completly on metal racks before you take them out of the pans.Makes 2 loaves