banana nut bread
★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 stickbutter softened
1/2 csour cream
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cmashed very ripe bananas
How to Make banana nut bread
- pre heat oven to 350'. spray 9x5in loaf pan with cooking spray an set aside.
- combine first 6 ingredients (your dry ingredients) in medium sized mixing bowl
- combine next 6 ingredients (your wet ingredients) in separate mixing bowl
- mash bananas and add to wet ingredients
- combine wet and dry ingredients together, but do not over mix (I just use a wire whisk as it doesn't require a lot of mixing)
- pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 1hr.
- let cool for at least 15min. and enjoy!