Banana Nut Bread
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 cof sugar
1/2 cof sour cream
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cof ripe mashed bananas
2 1/2 cof all-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Banana Nut Bread
- Make sure the rack that your baking on is centered in the middle and none above it to give room for the bread to rise. Pre Heat Oven to 350* Spray a Large Bread Loaf Pan with NonStick Spray, I use Crisco Butter Flavor
- Start your Wet Ingredients in one Bowl,Mix Softened butter,Sugar,Eggs until lighty and Creamy,Add Sour Cream,Vanilla and 3 Mashed Ripe Bananas mix until combined it will be Sticky.
- Then in a Seperate Bowl Mix your Dry Ingredient's Add the Flour,Baking soda and Salt Whisk until combined. Then Add to your Wet Ingredients.Mix Well, Then Add 1/2 Cup of Walnuts. I also Reserve 8 Whole half Walnuts for the top of the Batter,Pour Your Batter in your Greased Pan.Then Place the nuts on the top of the Batter.
- Place in the Center Rack of the Oven Bake @ 325* for 1 1/2 hours don't open your oven this will cause your bread to fall. Patience is the Key.
- Remove from the oven,Check with a Bamboo Skewer to see if your Bread is done Completely through. Let your Bread Cool in the Pan for 20min. Then run a Bread knife around the edges and Loosen Gently. Then remove your bread. I dip a pastry brush in warm water an brush the top of the bread, I do this a few times,It gives a Nice Glisten. Then Cover for Moisture.. Enjoy :)