BANANA NUT BREAD
1/2 cvegetable oil
3bananas-medium in size (mashed)
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 Tbspvanilla extract
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make BANANA NUT BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Beat oil and sugar together. Add eggs and bananas. beat well.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to first mixture. Add milk and vanilla. Mix well and add chopped walnuts.
- pour into a greased, floured bread pan. I sprinkle the top with sugar.
Bake for 1 hour or until done. I check with a toothpick by inserting it in the middle of the bread if it comes out clean it is done.
- If it starts to get to dark I lay a piece of Aluminum Foil on top just to keep the top of my bread from getting to dark. I usually do this at about 50 minutes into baking my bread
- Once baked remove from oven and set on a cooling rack for 15 minutes to cool. Then remove from pan let finish cooling. Slice and ENJOY!