BANANA MOCHI BREAD
Jo Anne Sugimoto
1 boxmochiko (16oz.) box
4 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 coil
3 tspvanilla extract
3 cbanana, very ripe & mashed
1 cwalnuts or macadamia nuts, chopped
How to Make BANANA MOCHI BREAD
- Combine first six ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Separately mix oil and vanilla and add to dry ingredients.
- Add eggs and mix together until batter is well blended. Stir in bananas and nuts.
- Pour into 4 greased loaf pans (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches). Let batter sit for about 5 minutes before putting it in the oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, do a toothpick test, if it comes out clean, it is done.
- Remove from oven onto a wire rack to cool.