Banana Macadamia Bread
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 cbananas, mashed
2 call purpose flour
2 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
2/3 csuperfine sugar
1 cmacadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
How to Make Banana Macadamia Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-size bowl, mash bananas and rum.
- In another medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, allspice and soda together.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time until mixed in well.
- Slowly add banana mixture, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Add nuts.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8 inch x 4 inch x 3 inch loaf pan. Bake about one hour, until firm and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.