Banana Bread w/Chocolate
1/2 cbutter, softened
1 cmashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 cchopped nuts
1 cchocolate chips
How to Make Banana Bread w/Chocolate
- Cream softened butter and sugar together.
- Add 1 egg at a time, beating until smooth.
- Blend in bananas.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt, chopped nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture stirring only to moisten.
- Transfer to greased loaf pan and bake at 350 for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from pan, cool.