Banana bread Recipe
3 or 4ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cmelted butter
1 cbrown sugar
1 tspvanilla, generous
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 cnuts, chopped if desire
1/8 tspground clove
How to Make Banana bread Recipe
- No Need for a mixer for this recipe, however, I find it easier to use a Kitchen Aid.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter*, into the mashed bananas** in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last and mix.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch*** loaf pan.
- Mix Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves together and sprinkle over top of loaves. (Can use just Pumpkin Spice)
- Bake for one hour.
- Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
- * I melt butter in the microwave for convience.
** I use four bananas. It makes bread moist.
*** I use the mini-loaf pans instead, cook for 30-40 minutes.