Banana bread Recipe
- 3 or 4
- ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- egg, beatened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla, generous
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 pinch
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- nuts, chopped if desire
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- ground clove
How to Make Banana bread Recipe
- 1No Need for a mixer for this recipe, however, I find it easier to use a Kitchen Aid.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3With a wooden spoon, mix butter*, into the mashed bananas** in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Mix in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- 5Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- 6Add the flour last and mix.
- 7Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch*** loaf pan.
- 8Mix Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves together and sprinkle over top of loaves. (Can use just Pumpkin Spice)
- 9Bake for one hour.
- 10Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
- 11* I melt butter in the microwave for convience.
** I use four bananas. It makes bread moist.
*** I use the mini-loaf pans instead, cook for 30-40 minutes.