- 1 box
- duncan hines yellow plain moist cake mix
- 1 bottle
- vanilla instant pudding [small package]
- 1/4 c
- canola oil
- 3/4 c
- large eggs
- 1 c
- heaping cup ripe bananas
- walnuts [optional]
How to Make Banana Bread
- 1add all ingredients in bowl and mix well at high speed for 3 to 5 minutes [or stir until mixed well].
- 2pour in greased bundt pan. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Prepare Glaze [recipe follows].
- 3Glaze: 1 cup sugar; 1 stick margarine [I use butter]; 1/4 cup water. Cook until melted. Pour over hot cake and let set for 20 minutes.