★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 stickbutter, softened
3 - 4very ripe bananas
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cwalnuts or pecans, chopped
How to Make Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add bananas & eggs, mix well.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Combine dry ingredients with banana mixture & mix well.
- Stir in nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 - 1 1/2 hour(s), or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.