★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 or 4ripe bananas...mashed
1/3 cmelted butter
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cflour
How to Make Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350'
- butter the loaf pan, and add a tablespoon of flour to coat the pan to...
- Mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large bowl.
- mix in the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
- mix in the flour last.
- pour mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
- bake for one hour, take it out and stick a clean knive in it, if it comes out clean then its down, but if not stick it back in the oven for 30 mins.