I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ( I also have one for pumpkin bread that I will post. That recipe makes 2 large loaves for 6 small!)
How to Make Banana Bread
- 1Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and margarine, til well blended.
- 2Blend in bananas and eggs.
- 3Add combined dry ingredients, mixing til moist
- 4Fold in nuts.
- 5Pour into greased loaf pan (9x5) OR 3 small loaf pans!
- 6Bake at 350 degrees... about 45 minutes for 3 small loaves or about 55 min. for large loaf. The first time you may want to check as this can vary by ovens. Bread is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool about 10 minutes and remove from pan(s).