I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ( I also have one for pumpkin bread that I will post. That recipe makes 2 large loaves for 6 small!)
8 ozcream cheese
1 cmashed ripe bananas
2 1/4 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cnuts (pecans , walnuts, your choice) opt.
How to Make Banana Bread
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and margarine, til well blended.
- Blend in bananas and eggs.
- Add combined dry ingredients, mixing til moist
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan (9x5) OR 3 small loaf pans!
- Bake at 350 degrees... about 45 minutes for 3 small loaves or about 55 min. for large loaf. The first time you may want to check as this can vary by ovens. Bread is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool about 10 minutes and remove from pan(s).