MOM's BANANA BREAD
1 clight brown sugar
3/4 ccorn oil
1/2 csour cream
1/4 tspground cinnamon
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 tsporange juice
1 cmashed banana
2 call purpose flour
1 cchocolate morsels (i like mini milk chocolate morsels)
How to Make MOM's BANANA BREAD
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with pam. Coat with flour.
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, eggs and oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add mashed banana to mixture and flour and mix well.
- Add sour cream, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and orange juice.
- Put in chocolate morsels and stir with spoon.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 50-60 minutes or until tested with long toothpick till done. You may have to put a sheet of tin foil loosely on top half way through cooking process so that the top does not get too brown.