Banana Apple Bread
How to Make Banana Apple Bread
- 1Cream shortening; gradually add sugar, beating well.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Stir in peeled and finely chopped apple and mashed banana.
- 4Combine flour, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture, stirring until blended.
- 5Spoon batter into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 1 hour our until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.