Baked Blueberry Ricotta Doughnuts
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 c
- ricotta cheese (whole or part skim)
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 c
- fresh blueberries
- seeds from vanilla bean
How to Make Baked Blueberry Ricotta Doughnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease donut pan.
- 2in large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. mix a well in dry ingerients and add eggs, ricotta cheese, milk, vanilla extract and vanilla bean seeds. Blend with a hand mixer or a large spoon until combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- 3Spoon batter in donut pan about half full. Bake for 8-11 minutes until lightly browned and firm. Cool on wire rack
- 4Bakers Notes-
Use fresh blueberries. If you use frozen and thawed blueberries your batter will become purple unless you drain the bluberries well.