☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 cwhite sugar
3/4 tspbaking powder
3/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 clofat vanilla yogurt
1 tspvnilla extract
250 gblueberries, fresh
How to Make Baked Blueberry Donuts
- Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix the 3 wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased donut pan, and fill them until they are 2/3 full.
- Throw this in the oven for ten minutes at 375°F, and then cool on a rack. Sprinkle with powder sugar if you like.