AUTUMN APPLE BREAD
MAKES 2 LOAVES 9X5
4 capples, peeled and chopped fine
2 csugar + 2 tsp
2 stickunsalted butter
3 1/2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make AUTUMN APPLE BREAD
- 1. Grease 2 9x5 loave pans, place wax paper to fit on the bottoms.
- 2. In a large bowl combine apples with 2 cups sugar; set aside.
- 3. Melt butter and allow to cool.
- 4. In a bigger bowl sift flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder; set aside.
- 5. With butter cooled, combine with apples,along with eggs and vanilla.
- 6. Mix flour mixture with apple mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX.
- 7. Divide batter among the 2 pans; sprinkle each with 1 tsp sugar.
- 8. Bake in a preheated 325 oven F. 1 hr and 15 minutes to 1 hr and 30 minutes. Use tooth pick to test for doneness. Cool on wire rack 1 hr then remove from pans and cool completely. Wait 2-4 hours before slicing. Will remain at room temperature and wrapped in foil for 4 days, longer in refrigerator.