- 3 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 pkg
- active dry yeast
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- 3/4 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
LAST 4 INGREDIENTS ARE FOR ICING
How to Make Aunt Sue's Hot Cross Bun's
- 1Put all wet ingredients in first,then add dry ingredients.
- 2Set bread machine at dough cycle.
- 3When dough is done mixing , take out before raising cycle , make balls of dough cutting off 3 inch pieces,or larger if you want larger rolls.
Place on greased cookie sheet or jellyroll pan in rows.
Cover and let rise till double , about 1 hour.
- 4Raise about 1 hour or until double in size.
- 5Preheat oven to 350'degrees.
- 6Bake 30 to 40 minutes until browned depending on size.
- 7Make glaze from last four ingredients.make crosses or drizzle over buns while slightly warm.