Applesauce Raisin Loaf
- 1 1/2 c
- applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 c
- 1 c
- beaten egg
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cloves
- 2 c
- 1 c
How to Make Applesauce Raisin Loaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2grease loaf pan
- 3combine applesauce and baking soda in small bowl--set side.(this mixture sizzles and foams)
- 4cream butter and sugar in large bowl
- 5stir in egg, cinnamon, salt and cloves
- 6blend in applesauce mix (this will appear to be curdled).
- 7mix in flour slowly until mix is smooth.
- 8fold in raisins and pour into greased pan
- 9bake 65-70 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 munutes then invert onto cooling rack.