Applesauce Raisin Loaf
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 capplesauce, unsweetened
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 tspground cloves
How to Make Applesauce Raisin Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease loaf pan
- combine applesauce and baking soda in small bowl--set side.(this mixture sizzles and foams)
- cream butter and sugar in large bowl
- stir in egg, cinnamon, salt and cloves
- blend in applesauce mix (this will appear to be curdled).
- mix in flour slowly until mix is smooth.
- fold in raisins and pour into greased pan
- bake 65-70 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 munutes then invert onto cooling rack.