★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 cdiced and peeled mcintosh apples
2 tspbaking soda
How to Make Apple Loaf
- mix apples and sugar in a large bowl. Leave at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionlly.
- Heat oven to 325*. Grease two 8 ½ by 4 ½ loaf pans
- Melt butter let cool
- mix flour, BS and cinnamon stir into apples. Stir in butter,eggs,and vanilla
- I sprinkled the top with 2 tsp cinnamon and 1/4
- Bake 1 1/4 to 1 ½ hours or until wooden pick comes out clean
- Cool on wire rack for 10 mins. Before removing from pans to Cool completely.
- Refrigerate until ready to use
- Freezes well