Apple Cinnamon Bread
3 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 1/2 csugar
1 1/4 capplesauce
4 tspvanilla extract
3 capples (aprox. 3 med apples) peeled and chopped
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Bread
- In med size bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon(I use a wire wisk to make sure it is combined well.) set aside.
- Beat together sugar, applesause, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Slowly blend the flour mixture into your batter a cup at a time mixing well in between each cup.
- Fold in chopped apples until well combined.
- Grease and flour (I use cooking spray instead of shortening)two 9x5 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for aprox. 45 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 20 mins before removing. Enjoy!