Apple Cinnamon Bread
- 3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- 3 tsp
- 4 medium
- 2 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 c
- 4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 c
- apples (aprox. 3 med apples) peeled and chopped
How to Make Apple Cinnamon Bread
- 1In med size bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon(I use a wire wisk to make sure it is combined well.) set aside.
- 2Beat together sugar, applesause, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- 3Slowly blend the flour mixture into your batter a cup at a time mixing well in between each cup.
- 4Fold in chopped apples until well combined.
- 5Grease and flour (I use cooking spray instead of shortening)two 9x5 loaf pans.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for aprox. 45 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 20 mins before removing. Enjoy!