★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 21 oz. can apple pie filling
- 4 c
- self rising flour
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- apple pie spice
- 1 c
- greek-style plain yogurt
- 2/3 c
- butter, melted
- 4 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- whole milk
How to Make APPLE AND SPICE BREAD
- 1Preheat oven to 350^. Spray 2 (9x5") loaf pans with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- 2In the work bowl of a food processor, place pie filling. Pulse 4 times or until coarsely chopped.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and Pie spice; make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Add pie filling, yogurt, butter & eggs; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Divide mixture evenly between prepared pans; lightly tap pans on countertop twice.
- 3Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edges of pans. Invert onto wire rack. Cool Completely, about 2 hours.
- 4Place a piece of wax paper on flat surface.
In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar & milk, stir well.
Drizzle over bread loaves.