Almond Raspberry Crescent Rolls
How to Make Almond Raspberry Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate.
- Place 1 teaspoon of jam and approximately 1 teaspoon of almond paste in center of large end and roll up. Be careful that the filling is contained. The almond paste I get is in a roll so I slice a thin slice. If in a can, crumble or flatten it out.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Mix together the melted butter and almonds and top the rolls with it.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
- Remove to a rack to cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Alternate topping - Try drizzling with icing - 1/2 c powdered sugar, dash almond extract, stir in milk by teaspoon until drizzling consistency.