Almond Raspberry Crescent Rolls
How to Make Almond Raspberry Crescent Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and separate.
- 3Place 1 teaspoon of jam and approximately 1 teaspoon of almond paste in center of large end and roll up. Be careful that the filling is contained. The almond paste I get is in a roll so I slice a thin slice. If in a can, crumble or flatten it out.
- 4Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Mix together the melted butter and almonds and top the rolls with it.
- 6Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
- 7Remove to a rack to cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 8Alternate topping - Try drizzling with icing - 1/2 c powdered sugar, dash almond extract, stir in milk by teaspoon until drizzling consistency.