Yummy Company Cornbread
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 stickbutter, room temperature
1 can(s)cream corn
1/2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cyellow cornmeal
4 tspbaking powder
1 can(s)green chiles, chopped (optional)
How to Make Yummy Company Cornbread
- In a bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and cream corn and mix.
- Add salt, pepper and cheeses and mix.
- Add flour, cornmeal and baking powder and mix until thoroughly mix.
- Bake in a 9x13 inch baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 then when you bake the cornbread turn the oven to 300 and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.