Yummy Banana Bread
3 1/2 call purpose flour
3 cdemerara sugar (florida crystals) pure florida cane sugar
2 tspbaking soda
2 cripe bananas (mashed)
2 tspvanilla extract
1 cvegetable oil
1/2 cplus 1 tablespoon blue diamond almond breeze milk
2 cwalnuts (chopped)
How to Make Yummy Banana Bread
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl combine bananas, vanilla extract, oil, milk, and eggs.
- Add flour mixture/dry ingredients to wet mixture and mix well. If you want the walnuts add them last.
- Pour into two lightly greased loaf pans or two 8 x 8 glass baking dishes.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done.
Taste yummy served warm with butter. enjoy!!! :)