Toasted Sesame Bread
2 cwarm water
1 tspactive dry yeast
2 Tbsptoasted sesame oil
1/4 tspgarlic powder
5 cap flour
1/4 ctoasted sesame seeds
·toasted sesame seed oil
·handful of toasted sesame seeds
How to Make Toasted Sesame Bread
- in mixer bowl add tsp of yeast to the warm (115 degree) water, mix on low for 2 seconds, then let sit for 3 minutes
- add toasted sesame oil, salt, garlic powder, and ginger, mix again for 2 seconds then let sit for 3 minutes.
- change from mixing attatchment to bread hook, and add flour, one cup at a time until its well mixed and coming off the sides of the bowl to form a blob on the hook.
- grease a bowl with sesame oil, and transfer blob to that bowl. Turn the blob over to coat both sides, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 3 to 6 hours, allowing to double in size.
- on floured surface, turn dough out, then sprink with flour and flour your hands too.
- turn the dough while folding into itself for about a minute until the outer skin begins to split.
- put covered dutch oven into center of oven, and preheat to 500
- remove dutch oven from 500 degree oven and remove lid. carfully lift your loaf off the cookie sheet and drop into dutch oven, cover and return it to the oven.
- bake for 30 minutes, then remove lid and bake for another 10 minutes.