Toasted Sesame Bread
- 2 c
- warm water
- 1 tsp
- active dry yeast
- 2 Tbsp
- toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 5 c
- ap flour
- 1/4 c
- toasted sesame seeds
- on top------
- toasted sesame seed oil
- handful of toasted sesame seeds
How to Make Toasted Sesame Bread
- 1in mixer bowl add tsp of yeast to the warm (115 degree) water, mix on low for 2 seconds, then let sit for 3 minutes
- 2add toasted sesame oil, salt, garlic powder, and ginger, mix again for 2 seconds then let sit for 3 minutes.
- 3change from mixing attatchment to bread hook, and add flour, one cup at a time until its well mixed and coming off the sides of the bowl to form a blob on the hook.
- 4grease a bowl with sesame oil, and transfer blob to that bowl. Turn the blob over to coat both sides, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 3 to 6 hours, allowing to double in size.
- 5on floured surface, turn dough out, then sprink with flour and flour your hands too.
- 6turn the dough while folding into itself for about a minute until the outer skin begins to split.
- 8put covered dutch oven into center of oven, and preheat to 500
- 9remove dutch oven from 500 degree oven and remove lid. carfully lift your loaf off the cookie sheet and drop into dutch oven, cover and return it to the oven.
- 10bake for 30 minutes, then remove lid and bake for another 10 minutes.