To die for Garlic Bread by Rox we miss you!
This is a versatile bread that is perfect for pasta dinners and football parties.
1loaf italian or french bread
7-10 clovecrushed or minced garlic
1 cplain greek yogurt or sour cream
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1 ccolby cheese
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese
3 Tbspparsley, reserv 1 tb for garnish
1/2 cscallions, green and white part (optional)
How to Make To die for Garlic Bread by Rox we miss you!
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Add garlic and herbs. Cook until Garlic is soft. Do not burn.
- Cut bread loaf in half, lengthwise.
- Tear out soft center of bread, trying not to tear crust. Once removed, tear soft center into cubes.
- Place bread halves on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Add cubes to butter herb mixture. Toss to coat. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine all cheeses EXCEPT Cheddar, yogurt or sour cream, bread mixture, and scallions if using.
- Spoon into bread halves. Sprinkle with Cheddar and parsley.
- Bake for 30 minutes.