THE BEST HOMEMADE BREAD YOU WILL EVER EAT
How to Make THE BEST HOMEMADE BREAD YOU WILL EVER EAT
- Add yeast water and mix well,add tempered water as needed to get a slightly wet though. a stand mixer with dough hook works great for this.
- Cover and let rise until double, approximately 30 minutes.
- Turn out on floured board and knee for about five minutes until Dough begins to gets Stiff. Cut into two loaves of bread. Place in greased bread pans and let rise until double. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Place small pan of water in the lowest part of your oven. Preheat to 350°. Bake about 25 to 30 minutes until crust is golden brown. The water added to your oven makes for a thicker crust.
- If you would like whole wheat bread. Replace 1 cup of all-purpose flour, with one cup whole wheat flour.
This recipe can be used for hot roles or cinnamon rolls to your liking.
- your Walmart shopping bag makes a great cover for your rising bread. And the price is right. Please leave a comment.