1 lbunsliced round loaf sourdough bread
1 lbpepper jack cheese - shredded
1/2 cbutter, melted (no substitute)
1/2 cgreen onions - finely chopped
1 tspminced garlic
How to Make Stuffed Sourdough Bread
- Cut bread loaf lengthwise and crosswise into 1" squares without cutting completely through the bottom crust.
- Insert shredded cheese between cut bread squares
- Combine butter, green onions, garlic and poppy seeds; drizzle over the bread and cheese evenly.
- Wrap bread in foil; place on cookie sheet
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Unwrap foil and bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Serve warm, pull apart to eat.