Stout Beer Bread with Pecan and Prune
3 call purpose flour
1 tspkosher salt
1/8 tspblack pepper
1 tsponion powder
1 Tbspbaking powder
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 cdark brown sugar
1/3 cchopped pecans
1/3 cprunes, snipped small
1 Tbspolive oil
1 can(s)14.9 oz murphy's stout beer (or equivalant)
How to Make Stout Beer Bread with Pecan and Prune
- Grease a regular sized loaf pan, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients except the oil and beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well with a fork.
- Add the oil a beer. Mix with a large spoon or spatula spoon just until mixed.
- Turn out into prepared pan. Bake in pre-heated oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven . Remove from pan and cool on rack.
- This bread can be served slightly warm or at room temperature with some softened butter. It goes well with simple, yet hearty meats and sausages.