Spooky eyeballs (AKA editable eyeballs)
How to Make Spooky eyeballs (AKA editable eyeballs)
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Flatten each roll with hands, then roll out into a 4-inch circle.
- 2Top each roll with 1 pepperoni, a spoonful of pizza sauce, 3-4 cubes of mozzarella cheese, and 1 more pepperoni.
- 3Fold sides of the roll up over the other ingredients and pinch together securely.
- 4Place on a sprayed baking sheet seam side down.
Brush each eyeball with beaten egg.
- 5Bake at 350 F 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
While baking, cut green olives in half. Use the side of the olive with the hole and push the pimento out slightly.
- 6Remove eyeballs from oven and cool for a few minutes.
With a knife, pierce the top of the eyeball slightly and twist the knife to make a small hole. Place the green olive with pimento into the hole.
Put half of the pizza sauce into a ketchup bottle or other small squeeze bottle. Use the squeeze bottle to draw bloodshot veins leading from the center olive to the outside of the eye.
- 7Serve with more pizza sauce or cheese sauce for dipping.