This recipe is great with left over spaghetti.
- loaf Rhodes bread dough or 12 Rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature (I used the bread )
- 6 oz
- spaghetti, cooked (I used angel hair, as it won't absorb as much sauce) therefore will not dry out while baking
- 1 c
- thick spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz
- shredded mozzarella cheese ( or cubed )
- egg, beaten
- parsley, dried
- garlic salt
How to Make Spaghetti Bread
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray (or use parchment paper).
Roll loaf or combined dinner rolls into a 12x16-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10-15 minutes. (I found it easier to roll out; put dough on sprayed baking pan; cover for 15 - 20 minutes. Finish spreading out with greased fingers...then I didn't have to worry how I was going to get filled bread onto baking pan. This worked well for me.)
- 6Make cuts 1 ½-inches apart on long sides of dough to within ½-inch of filling.