Sour Dough Bread (Bread Maker) No starter required
Annie Cassidy Duncan
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream ( i use low fat)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups of bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp. yeast (quick rise)
How to Make Sour Dough Bread (Bread Maker) No starter required
- 1Place all ingredients in the canister, in the order as written in the recipe. * I placed the sour cream in the microwave for 20 seconds to take the chill off. If not you can make the water a little hotter than warm.
- 2Choose the Basic bread setting, loaf size (one and half pound) crust color (light or medium) Hit start and wait for your kitchen to smell Yummy!!
- 3When bread is done place on a rack to cool