I've made these and they're awesome!
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 4 scallions, minced
- minced zest of 1 lemon
- 1 lb. purchased frozen bread dough, thawed
- salt and black pepper
How to Make Scallion Rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Put two 6 cup jumbo muffin pans on a baking sheet. Mix butter, scallions and zest in small bowl.
- 2Roll dough on lightly floured surface into an 8 x 16 inch rectangle. Spread butter onto dough, then season with salt and pepper. Starting on the long side, roll dough, jelly roll style, into a log.
- 3Slice log into twelve rolls and put one roll in each cup. Cover rolls with towel and let rise until puffy, about 30 minutes. Remove towel and bake rolls til golden, about 30 minutes more. Let rolls cool 5 minutes before serving. Makes 12