Savory Cheddar Bread
2 call purpose flour
4 tspbaking powder
1 Tbspgranulated sugar
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspdry mustard
1 1/4 cshredded cheese(any kind you like)
1egg, well beaten
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Savory Cheddar Bread
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, garlic salt, italian seasoning, dry mustard and cheese; set aside
- Combine egg, milk and melted butter; add all at once to dry ingredients
- Stir all ingredients until just moistened
- Spread batter in a greased 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40-45 mintues.