★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 tsp
- garlic and herb seasoning ( i use mrs.dash garlic & herbs )
- 1 pkg
- ( 8 oz ) cream cheese, softened
- plain or spicy sausage patties
- 1/2 c
- diced red peppers
- 1/2 c
- green peppers, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- jalapeno peppers,minced
- 2 pkg
- french baguettes
- 8 oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Sausage - Stuffed French Bread
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*
- 2Cook sausage,drain & crumbled. Add the peppers, onions to sausage & saute 5-7 mins.Stir in cream cheese, Cheddar cheese,garlic seasoning,salt,pepper.
- 3Cut bread in 1/2 lenghtwise and scoop out some of the bread and set aside and use for something else.
- 4Fill the hollowed out loaves with the sausage -cheese mix, and wrap each loaf with foil.Place on a cookie sheet and Bake for 45-50 mins. Let cool about 5-10 mins. before opening, then remove the foil and slice into bite sizes pieces.