1 lbhot pan sausage
1 cfinely chopped onion
1 1/2 cwhole milk
1 cshredded swiss cheese
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
1/4-1/2 cchopped parsley
3 call purpose baking mix
How to Make Sausage Bread
- Brown sausage, add onion and cook until tender.
- Beat eggs, add mayo & milk and mix well. Add to sausage & onion mixture.
- Mix alternately with baking mix, about 1/3 at a time, ending with baking mix.
- Add cheeses, salt, & parsley and mix just enough to incorporate.
- Spray 11x9x2-1/2" pan with cooking spray (such as Pam), pour bread mix into pan. Bake in 400 F oven for 30 minutes.