☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ctapioca flour
1/4-1/3 ccoconut flour
1/2 cwarm water
1/4 ccoconut oil
1/4 cunsweetened applesauce
1 tspapple cider vinegar
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 tspsea salt
How to Make Sandwich Rolls
- Preheat oven 350. Coat 4 mini cake pans with coconut oil.
- In medium bowl, blend tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Add egg, applesauce and coconut oil and blend until frothy.
- Add egg mixture and warm water to flour mixture. Mix until well combined, until a soft slightly sticky dough forms. Adding additional coconut flour 1 TBS at a time, maybe needed.
- Divide dough into 4 portions; roll into balls. Dust hands with Place each ball into prepared cake pan and pat down slightly. Brush tops with coconut oil.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and tops are firm. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes.
Slice in half (like a hamburger bun) and build with desired sandwich ingredients.