- 1 lb
- bacon (mom subs 1/2 lb bacon for chopped ham)
- 1 medium
- 1 bunch
- green onion
- dozen eggs
- 1 pkg
- yeast dissolved in 1 cup warm (110) water
- 1 Tbsp
- 16 oz
- cottage cheese
- about 3 cups of flour
How to Make Prisnats
- 1Cook Onions and bacon until onions are transparent. Drain and set aside until cool.
- 2Beat eggs until foamy. Add yeast mixture, salt, cottage cheese and bacon onion mixture.
- 3Fold together, do not mix.
- 4Slowly add 1 Cup of flour in at a time until it looks thick like cake batter.
- 5Grease a and flour 2 bread pans or 1 9x13 cake pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. If it starts to smell really yummy check it. If the top is a nice golden color stick a toothpick in it. If nothing runny comes out it's finished. All ovens are different so you'll have to start watching it as the aroma fills your house.