1 lbbacon (mom subs 1/2 lb bacon for chopped ham)
1 bunchgreen onion
1 pkgyeast dissolved in 1 cup warm (110) water
16 ozcottage cheese
·about 3 cups of all-purpose flour
How to Make Prisnats
- Cook onions and bacon until onions are transparent.
- Drain and set aside until cool.
- Beat eggs until foamy. Add yeast mixture, salt, cottage cheese and bacon-onion mixture.
- Fold together, do not mix.
- Slowly add 1 cup of flour at a time.
- It should look thick like cake batter.
- Grease and flour 2 bread pans or 1 9x13 cake pan.
- Pour batter into the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- If it starts to smell really yummy check it. If the top is a nice golden color stick a toothpick in it. If nothing runny comes out it's finished. All ovens are different so you'll have to start watching it as the aroma fills your house.