- pillsbury pizza or french bread loaf
- 8-10 oz
- thinly sliced sandwich size pepperoni
- 2 1/2 c
- shredded italian blend cheese
- 6-8 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp
- italian blend spices..oregano, basil and parsley
How to Make Pepperoni Bread
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. On a lightly floured surface, unroll the Pillsbury dough, carefully stretching into a uniform rectangle.
- 2Beginning at one end of the rectangle, place the pepperoni slices over top of the dough, overlapping just a little bit. Leave a small strip of dough at one end without pepperoni, you'll use this as your end seam to seal the loaf.
- 3Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese over the pepperoni. My family likes a lot of cheese, but you may find that 2 cups is enough for you.
- 4Now you want to roll the dough to make a long log shape, beginning at the covered end and rolling to the uncovered end of the triangle.
- 5Place the loaf, seam side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. With a serrated knife, place 3-4 cuts in the dough to vent the loaf...this is an important step...if you don't do this the loaf could break open.
- 6Lightly spray the loaf with cooking spray. Sprinkle with grated parmesan and the Italian spices.
- 7Bake 30-45 minutes, until golden brown. We serve this with individual cups of marinara sauce.