If desired, serve with warm pizza sauce.
- loaf frozen bread dough
- 8 oz
- pepperoni, sliced
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese
- egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese, grated for topping
How to Make Pepperoni Bread
- 11. Allow the frozen bread dough to thaw/raise throughout the day. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 22. Cut the dough in half and roll out two rectangles. Layer the pepperoni on the dough, and then cover with mozzarella cheese. Roll up lengthwise and seal the ends and seam and place seam-side down on the baking sheet. Brush the top with beaten egg wash. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 33. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is bubbling at 350 degrees.
- 4Be sure to seal the seam good.