Olive Pinwheel Bread
Photo by kzbhansen
- 1 (11 oz.)
- pkg. refrigerated french bread dough, unrolled
- 1 Tbl.
- olive oil, more if needed
- 1 tsp.
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp.
- italian seasoning
- 1 cup
- chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup
- ground or grated parmesan cheese
- just s little coarse ground black pepper
- egg yolk, beaten
- more parmesan cheese, kraft can kind
How to Make Olive Pinwheel Bread
- 1Unroll dough onto a VERY lightly floured surface. Brush whole top with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with rest of ingredients, except egg yolk and additional parmesan. Roll up, jelly-roll style starting from short end. Pinch seam to seal well.
Place seam side down onto lightly greased baking sheet. Tuck ends under. Brush with egg yolk. Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese. Bake in 350º oven for 23-28 minutes til nicely golden brown.
Cool a little bit, slice, serve with bread dipping oils, or just olive oil and balsamic vinegar slightly swirled together.