Olive Cheese Bread
chopped artichoke hearts and grated Parmesan cheese for the black olives and Monterrey Jack cheese. Yum!
From Pioneer woman Cooks
- one 14.5 oz. can black olives, drained
- one 6 oz. jar pimiento stuffed green olives, drained
- 2 green onions
- 1/4 lb. butter, softened, 1 stick
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (real mayo, no substitutes)
- 1 lb. monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 loaf crusty french bread
How to Make Olive Cheese Bread
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Put black olives on cutting board. Chop them roughly til most of the large pieces are broken up.
- 2Put the green olives on the cutting board and give them a rough chop.
Slice green onions, then chop them up roughly.
- 3In large bowl, mix the butter, mayonnaise, Monterey Jack cheese, chopped olives and green onions.Stir til thoroughly mixed. At this point, grab the nearest cracker and take a taste. Repeat as needed
- 4Slice French bread loaf in half lengthwise. Spread olive cheese mixture in an even layer on each half. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes til cheese mixture is thoroughly melted and beginning to turn light brown and bubbly. Cut into diagonal slices and serve at once.