Monterey Ranch Bread
- 2 c
- (8oz.) shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 c
- ranch dressing with bacon
- loaf (1-lb.) unsliced french bread
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- minced fresh parsly
How to Make Monterey Ranch Bread
- 1In a bowl, combine the cheese and salad dressing; set aside,
- 2Cut bread in half lengthwise; brush with butter. Place on baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat until golen brown.
- 3Spread with cheese mixture. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Cut into 1-1/2 inch slices. 6-8 servings.