- (16 oz.) canned biscuits cut into quarters (can use reduced fat)
- 2 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 1 1/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese ( can use low fat)
- 1/2 c
- drained jalepeno slices (can use up to 3/4 cup if you like it really hot!)
- 3/4 tsp
- parsley flakes
- 1/4 c
- shredded mozarella cheese
How to Make Mexican Monkey Bread
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray. You can chop the jalepenos up a little or leave them sliced.
- 2Dip about 1/3 of biscuts in melted butter and arrange in bottom of pan. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup jalepenos and 1/4tsp parsely flakes. Repeat layers again.
- 3Cover top with mozarella cheese and remaining cheddar cheese, jalepenos and parsely flakes.
- 4Bake 40-45 mins. or until golden brown. Allow to cool 5 mins. before inverting onto plate. If you really can't take a lot of heat, you can reduce the amount of peppers to your liking. Serve warm.