Mae Dales Corn-Meal Dumplings
How to Make Mae Dales Corn-Meal Dumplings
- 1Combine corn meal and salt.
- 2Gradually add to boiling water, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Cool.
- 3Add everything else except the flour and mix thoroughly.
- 4Sprinkle flour out on counter or on waxed paper covered counter.
- 5Drop the dumpling mixture by the spoonfuls on the floured prepared surface and roll each spoonfull around in the flour to form balls.
- 6Drop in boiling stewed chicken, meat stews or vegetable soups. Cover tightly and cooke for at least 10 to 12 minutes.