Jalepeno Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
2tubes canned biscuits
3-4 Tbspmelted butterr
1/4 tspgarlic salt with parsley or garlic powder
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1 1/2 cmexican blend or cheddar shredded cheese
1/2 jar(s)jalapeño nacho rings, chopped
1-2 Tbspjalapeño juice from nacho rings
2green onions, finely chopped
5 slicebacon, cooked or bacon bits
·nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Jalepeno Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- Preheat oven according to biscuit can & spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- combine butter, garlic, red pepper flakes and italian seasoning blend microwave until melted.
- Open biscuits and cut them in half. Dip biscuit halves into melted herb butter and drop them into bottom of loaf pan in a single layer randomly (not pretty)
- sprinkle the biscuit dough with 1/2 chopped jalapeños, 1/2 of the shredded cheese, 1/2 of the bacon and green onion. Make a second layer of biscuits, cheese, bacon, onion and jalapeños.
*you can ommit any of the ingredients and replace with different cheese if you like*
- Drizzle jalapeno juice over all and bake in oven for 40-50 minutes until golden. Turn out onto serving platter and serve warm.
To be extra yummy serve with queso or nacho cheese dip.
This is a savory monkey bread (u pull it apart)