Jalepeno Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- tubes canned biscuits
- 3-4 Tbsp
- melted butterr
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt with parsley or garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 c
- mexican blend or cheddar shredded cheese
- 1/2 jar(s)
- jalapeño nacho rings, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp
- jalapeño juice from nacho rings
- green onions, finely chopped
- 5 slice
- bacon, cooked or bacon bits
- nonstick cooking spray
How to Make Jalepeno Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- 1Preheat oven according to biscuit can & spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2combine butter, garlic, red pepper flakes and italian seasoning blend microwave until melted.
- 3Open biscuits and cut them in half. Dip biscuit halves into melted herb butter and drop them into bottom of loaf pan in a single layer randomly (not pretty)
- 4sprinkle the biscuit dough with 1/2 chopped jalapeños, 1/2 of the shredded cheese, 1/2 of the bacon and green onion. Make a second layer of biscuits, cheese, bacon, onion and jalapeños.
*you can ommit any of the ingredients and replace with different cheese if you like*
- 5Drizzle jalapeno juice over all and bake in oven for 40-50 minutes until golden. Turn out onto serving platter and serve warm.
To be extra yummy serve with queso or nacho cheese dip.
This is a savory monkey bread (u pull it apart)