- 1½ loaves frozen ready dough, thawed (or one package of white rolls)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of each fresh herb (or one teaspoon each dried) rosemary, sage, basil, thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
How to Make Herb and Parmesan Monkey Bread
- 1Grease a fluted tube bundt pan.
- 2Combine cheese with fresh herbs and garlic.
- 3Divide thawed dough into 24 pieces (16 pieces for the whole loaf and 8 pieces for the half loaf). If using rolls, they are ready to use once they have thawed.
- 4Dip each piece in melted butter and roll in cheese/herb mixture to coat. Place coated pieces of dough evenly in pan.
- 5Let rise until double in size.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and top of bread sounds hollow when tapped.
- 7Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack.brush with mixture of butter and herbs, buon appetite