2/3 cparmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbspparsley, finely snipped, fresh
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspsweet paprika
1 tspsweet basil
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspeach white pepper and salt
3 cbisquit baking mix
3/4 csour cream, regular or light
1/4 cmilk, whole or 2%
1/4 cbutter or margerine, melted
How to Make HERB and CHEESE pull a part bread
- HEAT OVEN 400
GREASE 10 inch tube or bundt pan
- COMBINE in pie plate first 7 ingredients, stir until blended. salt is optional,
- in a bowl COMBINE; bisquit mix, sour cream,and milk, BLEND then BEAT by had for a minute. then turn onto a floured board.
- GATHER into a ball, knead 8-10 times.
DIVIDE into 1 inch balls.
- DIP into melted butter then,
roll into cheese mixture to coat.
- ARRANGE balls 1/4 inch apart, in layers in greased pan. If cheese mixture left over sprinkle over the top of balls.
- BAKE 20 minutes until golden.
COOL 5 minutes, loosen from sides, using plate turn upside down removing from pan.