8 ozcream cheese softened
2 tspgreek seasoning mix, basil, oregano, etc.
1 largeloaf french bread
4 ozfeta cheese, crumbled
2 1/2 ozolives, sliced
1/2 cpepperoncini peppers, drained, chopped
How to Make Greek Bread
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Slice bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread cheese mixture on cut sides of bread.
- Sprinkle feta cheese, olives and peppers over cream cheese mixture.
- Place bread on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.